Gloss Enhancement Treatment is designed for vehicles with paintwork which may contain minor paint defects such as light scratches and polishing holograms. As well as providing multiple protective layers to help protect your vehicle from UV ray oxidization, bird etchings, tree sap and the harsh elements of the environment, this treatment also provides your vehicle’s paintwork with exceptional depth, gloss and clarity.
Utilising our exclusive Definitive Wax Marble your vehicle will be meticulously prepared to the highest standard over a period of at least 12 hours, resulting in a flawless protected finish, unrivalled by any other carnauba wax-based paint protection system.
In addition to the Definitive Wax Marble Treatment, all interior surfaces of your vehicle will be cleaned and protected. All leather surfaces in the vehicle will be cleaned with our Definitive Leather Cleaner and then treated with our Definitive Leather Guard.
Stage 1 – Exterior decontamination
- Full vehicle pre-soak using bio-degradable citrus cleaners.
- Wheels treated to a 3 stage decontamination process.
- Full comprehensive vehicle wash using a pH neutral shampoo.
- Final rinse with pure water using De-ionising Water Filter.
- Hand-dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels.
Stage 2 – Paintwork preparation
- Paintwork treated with a ferrous and non-ferrous removal solution to ensure any metallic based contaminants are removed prior to the claying process.
- Full decontamination process to remove bonded surface contaminants from paint and glasswork using Definitive Wax Detailing Clay.
- Single stage machine polish process to enhance gloss and remove any marks induced during the manufacturing process.
- Full paintwork wipe down with IPA to ensure paintwork is 100% free from contaminants prior to the application of Definitive Wax Marble.
Stage 3 – Exterior Protection
- Apply two layers of Definitive Wax Magnum Opus for that extra warm deep glow associated with a carnauba-rich wax.
- £95 OPTION – Add a layer of Definitive Wax HCC Pro for increased protection.
- £35 OPTION – Apply Definitive Wax glass coat which foams a chemical bond to the glass, which improves visibility, has strong anti-smear and dirt repellent properties.
- £75 OPTION – Apply Definitive Wax HCC Pro to wheels to provide a hard durable barrier which will help protect the wheels against damage associated from brake dust contamination.
Stage 4 – Interior Protection
- All debris removed and surfaces wiped down.
- All internal glass and mirrors polished.
- Full comprehensive vacuum.
- £35 OPTION – Fabric Interior Protection – apply Definitive Wax Fabric Guard to all carpet and textile surfaces. This coating will help to protect fibres against liquid damage, food, and harmful UV rays.
- £70 OPTION – Leather Interior Protection – apply Definitive Wax Leather Guard to all leather surfaces which will help to protect against liquid damage, dye transfer, ink stains and premature cracking.